ABOUT HEATHER FRASER
In 1995, my one year old son Woody reacted violently with anaphylaxis to a taste of peanut butter. My shock was rivaled only by my confusion at the time about what had happened and why. I quickly learned, however, that we were not alone. My son was part of a first massive wave of severely allergic children who arrived for kindergarten at schools across Canada, the UK, Australia and the US.
This sudden phenomenon of life threatening allergy just in kids in specific countries occurred simultaneously, without warning and quickly intensified.
Here's how it happened...
More about Heather.